Friday, July 22, 2011

Walgreens and Rite Aid Couponing Adventure - 7/22/2011

Had a quick run of a shopping trip today.  Here's the details.

Walgreens first:

Purchased:
  • (2) Lady Michum (2.2oz) Antiperspirant & Deodorant - On Sale 2/$6
    • (2) $1/1 Muchum or Lady Michum Antiperspirant or Deodorant MFC
    • Get back $4 RR wyb 2
    • Final Price: FREE!!!
  • Penway Folder 2-pocket - On Sale $0.09
    • Used as a Filler Item
    • Final Price: $0.09 each
  • Used $4.00 RR from a previous purchase 
 So, to summarize,
  • Total Before Savings: $7.59
  • Total Advertised Savings: $1.50
  • Total Coupon Savings (includes RR): $6.00
  • Total After Savings: $0.09 + tax
  • Percent Savings: 98.8%
  • Rewards Received: $4.00
Woohoo!  Then, I ran to Rite Aid, but again, they didn't have what I really went there for, but I knew they had a good deal on something else, so I figured, while I was there, I'd look into it.  Here's the purchase.
  • Revlon Slant Tip Tweezer - On Sale 40% off of $2.45 = $1.47
    • $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool MFC
    • Total Price: $0.47
So, simply put, I had a savings of $1.98, which is about and 81% savings.

Getting excited for next week!  I'm already seeing some great freebies and other great deals!  Share with us your couponing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment