Friday, July 29, 2011

CVS Couponing Adventure - 7/27/2011

It's taken me a few days to find some time to sit down and write here.  Anyway, this is just a quick trip I did on my way home from work on Wednesday.  CVS  had an awesome deal running with Soft Soap (and a few other products) for buy 3 get $3 ECB.  Here was the deal I did.  Note: I did this at three different stores in 3 transactions, but will show it below as just one transaction.  The only ECB that I used during it that I didn't have at the beginning was a $1.00 ECB that I got during the second transaction for using the Green Bag Tag for a 4th time.

Purchased:
  • (2) Soft Soap Pampered Hands Hand Soap - Regularly $3.69
    • On Sale $2.00
    • (2) $1.00/1 Soft Soap Pampered Hands (Printable)
    • Final Price $1.00 OOP
  • Soft Soap Spa Body Wash - Regularly $4.49
    • On Sale $3.00
    • $1.00/1 Soft Soap Body Wash (7/31 inserts)
    • Final Price $2.00 OOP
  • Also used (2) $1.00 ECB, and (1) $2.00 ECB
Summary:
  • Total Before Savings: $11.87
  • Total Card Savings: $4.87
  • Total Coupon Savings: $7.00
  • Total After Savings: $0.00
  • Percent Savings: $100%
  • Rewards: $3.00 ECB
This was something I wanted to do on Sunday, but the CVS that I went to didn't have the products in stock.  The Pampered Hands Soap was very hard to find, and I noticed that they had widely varied levels within the product.  Be sure to line them up if you have a choice and choose the one with the most product so you get the most for your money!  Luckily, I have 4 CVS's that are not too far off my journey home from work, so this worked out just fine for me!  Good luck in your couponing adventures this upcoming week!  It's looking like it should be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment