Thursday, March 22, 2012
Update
I have been so busy with school/work the past few months that my couponing has taken a back seat. I've kept up with buying papers to get inserts, and on some of the freebie deals, but I haven't done many big shopping trips. Now that I am on spring break (nearing the end of it now), I have my binder reorganized, my spreadsheets all updated, and am back into the swing of things. I have to do better with time management moving forward. Maybe I can figure out a way to just cut the coupons I need on Sunday morning, and shop on Sunday afternoon, as opposed to trying to clip and organize all my coupons on Sunday, and then not having time to do the shopping until the following Saturday when there's no product anymore. We will have to see what happens with that, but I'm going to try my best. I'm going to run out this afternoon to grab some late deals at CVS and Rite Aid. I still need to do my ShopRite shopping as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment