Hello All,
I have been doing the couponing lately, but have also had a lot of personal bits going on. Since I last posted, I've had the last of my three major exams, and a bridal shower to help host. Also, the deals these past two weeks haven't been that great. Next week looks like a great week though, so I'll be sure to post after I make my rounds there.
In the past two weeks I have taken advantage of the following deals:
Walgreens: Listerine Smart Rinse, Pert Plus, and Omega Super Krill Fish Oil. I also found baby items (a pair of teething rings, and a pack of 3 pacifiers) on clearance the week of 8/7 I used as fillers, and Walgreens brand cough drops on clearance for $0.45 for fillers the week of 8/14.
Rite Aid: Only the Brainstrong Kids Vitamin deal. I broke even there because some of the websites mentioned that it was a $6.00 MM where the vitamins were priced $10.99 (BOGO 50%). However, in my store they were priced at $12.99, but in either case, it worked out to break even.
CVS: I got the "free" items that came out of the Red Coupon Machine, but CVS hasn't had very good deals the past few weeks. It doesn't look like this week is any different, so let's hope that they give us some good things again from the coupon machine.
I did have a decent week at the grocery stores. I am still new to this, so to be saving $10 using coupons is pretty good. I am excited for next week for all the cereal deals.
As always, be sure to share your couponing adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment